MIG33SELLS
we heartly welcome you all here to fullfill your needs of softwares and applications if you need any help and support and want to know more than please donot hesitate to contact to mr.anthany dhakal the founder of this site : mig33 username :anthany_nbs / anth4ny mobile number :9779842796072 / 9779806008007 email address : adanthanynbs@gmail.com / anthany_nbs@yahoo.com / anthany_nbs@mig33.com thank you ! !!!!!

all about mig33 we deal here,,,,,,,,,,,,, All mig33 tools,bots, highlvl ids, short ids, multy ids,merchantsip,credits,mig33 t-shrts available here.

HomeHome  searchsearch  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WONDERSHARE VIDEO EDITOR FULL VERSION
Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:43 pm by TessaAdolph

» new ids for sells of 2014 :x :X
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 am by anthany_nbs

» admin tool
Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:55 pm by fabiofa

» Games or tools for mobile phone.
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 am by a--xx--o

» Official Zone
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:26 am by a--xx--o

» ABOUT ADMIN
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:17 am by a--xx--o

» request for visitors
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:15 am by a--xx--o

» my introduction
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:09 am by a--xx--o

» Automatic LowCard Gamer
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:04 am by a--xx--o

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of MIG33SELLS on your social bookmarking website
Poll
MIG33

http://mig33.com
MIG33SELLS VISITOR
http://illiweb.com/fa/favicon/screen.ico

Share | 

MIG33 ACCOUNTS ARE GETTING HACKED SO HOW TO BE SECURED?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIG33SELLS
Admin
Admin

Tiger

PostSubject: MIG33 ACCOUNTS ARE GETTING HACKED SO HOW TO BE SECURED?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:33 am

hacking mig33 IDs at high speed

Hackers are getting faster and more advanced. I recently was speaking to an old security contact who registered with mig33 just last week. He emailed me a script he programmed in the popular language Python. I attempted to use the script on an old ID. It had 5 possible passwords that I knew 1 would work, but I was too lazy to try all of them... So I configured the script and ran it. Within 10 seconds it had attempted all 5 passwords and given me a result with the correct password. Scary indeed. I spoke once more to the developer of the script whom was about to release this dangerous bit of code on many forums.

I managed to convince him of the implications of doing so, but we can only hope that the mig33 team really beefs up security on their servers very quickly. There's a lot of people working on hacking scripts particularly for mig33 IDs.
Hacking issues (mig33 merchants only)

We already are aware of merchant hacking issue. Actually they are the targets, because of their credited accounts.

But, after observing a lot we've found that, most of the mig33 merchants or even users are suffering because of their being careless in 90% cases.

Just remember few lines I'm mentioning below:

mig33 will never ask your Account details or password.

Do not respond to any email with an offer to get free mig33 credits or adminship or to increase your mig33 Level, likes etc
Do not login your mig33 account from any other site exceptwap.mig33.com orwww.mig33.com mig33 has no other web/wap site except these two.

However, if you were too late to know all these and your account got hacked/cracked then please read the following instruction before posting here.

You have to provide us the following details in order to obtain help from mig33. Please note, we can not assure you that, you're going to get your ID back if you post here.

1. Your mig33 ID.
2. Have you contacted mig33 regarding this issue?

For the posters who wants to post regarding hacked merchants, please provide sufficient screen shots/proof. We have to remove your post if you just write like this without any proof;

Hey, xxxxxxxx merchant got hacked & was abusing!

If you are not getting any response in this topic from a mig33 staff or team, I suggest you to contact them directly.

I want to repeat one thing again,

[important:2v30vakp]Do not share your password to anyone or do not login with your account in any web/wap site to get credit / to become mig33 administrator.[/important:2v30vakp]

Note: Kindly keep this thread clean for merchant account hack issues only. Do not post here if you have nothing to discuss or contribute.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mig33sells.disneytopic.com

MIG33 ACCOUNTS ARE GETTING HACKED SO HOW TO BE SECURED?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1